More links than you can point a golf club at. Links, links, links. Here are today's warnings:
- If you missed yesterday's action in the Men's Olympic Basketball, JR has got you covered with a quality wrap-up and some other goodies. UPDATE: Answering the question of "what is happening to the Boomers?"
- Greg Oden worked out before the media of Portland today and needless to say, they were impressed with the big man. The Oregonian has coverage here, but if you don't want to follow the link, scroll down to see reproduction of the video. And more from the Portland Tribune on Oden "exploding".
- Brian Goorjian's reaction after the Boomers first loss (to Croatia): disappointment and shock. After the game two loss to Argentina, he is adamant that they stick with their master plan and that the wins will come. "We've got these four bigs here and I think we're starting to get them going a little bit and get the ball inside," he said."We've just got to continue and get better."The game-plan we have right now of getting the ball inside we're going to have to stick with and we're going to have to beat Iran with."I don't think we can look back now."
- Shane Heal is fired up for his debut with the Gold Coast Blaze.
- A blogger following the Olympics from an Argentinian perspective.
- Patty Mills has some fans following him from the other side of the pond, near to his University.
- Iggy gets his cash to stay with the 76ers.
- WHB takes you around the world of basketball.
- Jose Calderon explains what that photo was all about, via his interpreter Cuzzy at Cuzoogle.
- SLAM interviews Nancy Lieberman on her WNBA comeback at the age of 50... can you imagine the same thing happening in the NBA? Phenomenal.
Greg Oden works out for a crowd