You're getting a stern warning!
- The basketball fans of Australia will appreciate you forever if you sign this petition to bring basketball back to free-to-air (FTA) television.
- Ron Ron Artest is excited about his new start with the Rockets and the chance to do some big things. "This is definitely the high point of my career," Artest said in a conference call. "It's the biggest opportunity I've ever had playing basketball."
- Some great links from Signor Rillie on his mystical tour around the basketball net.
- You may have had quite enough coverage of the Spanish basketball team's questionable photo, but you've got to love Cuzoogle's take on it all -- apparently the next racial hit from the Spanish is against the Aussies!
- Hilarious stuff from the Ethanator, as he unearths this video of Olympic mascots getting their biff on.
- World Hoops Blog shows that even Americans can get into the Australian NBL.
- This is a few days old, but I just spotted this account on SeaTown Sports of a Sonics fan who is moving allegiances in the logical direction -- Portland. As I've said before, come one, come all. Blazers fans welcome you.
- Shaq is making things work. Marriage-wise that is.
- Channing Frye is fast becoming one of my favourite players in the NBA, based on his humour, team-centric attitude and of course he has a pretty handy game on top of it. His blog is also one of the best out there. Here he talks about why bike riders better watch out or he'll say "frick" and "shoot" -- funny guy.
- Luol Deng is encountering some problems with playing for Great Britain. He got the whole passport issue sorted out. Now it's a money issue -- insurance for pro athletes cost a lot and can be hard to secure at times. I have more to say about this in the near future.
Two very important games coming up tomorrow -- USA v Spain and Australia v Russia. Looking forward to them.