Things have been a little crazy around ...a stern warning headquarters in the last few days and they will continue to be for the near future, as non-basketball activities obstruct solid basketball commitment, in much the same way as pretty much the whole of Isaiah Rider's career panned out. You've been warned...
- Hugging Harold Reynolds takes a brief step out of the baseball diamond to point out that behaviour on the basketball court can be somewhat questionable, in a, you know... umm... intimate way.
- Where art and basketball converge (two topics very close to my heart): Aaron Hazel interview with And One.
- Mens Wheelchair Basketball gold goes to Australia over Canada, with legend Troy Sachs contributing 19 points, 7 rebounds and 4 steals in the victory. Great Britain pipped USA for the bronze. In the Womens, USA beat Germany, whilst Australia beat Japan for bronze.
- Portland Trail Bloggers with the crazy notion that Sheed should come back to the Blazers. I love Sheed as a player, but I don't think I could even think for a second about him landing back in PDX again...
- Brewhoop has a whole mess of Bucks links to dig into.
- Whilst the final two NBL team previews for season 2008/09 have been a little delayed here, who better to tell you exactly what to expect (from a totally unbiased perspective) from the Townsville Crocs this season than John Rillie.
- Thoughts From The Jockstrap comes out with some great NBA lookalikes, Part 1 and Part 2.
- Roger the Dodger weighs in with his views on whether you follow a player or a team.
After I took a dig at JR Rider above, let's leave you all warm and fuzzy with this highlight of one of the greatest "shots" ever:
Subscribe to a stern warning by Email